Saturday, March 19, 2016

These are some cakes I have created over the years. I'll add more as I have time. I am not very loquacious, so if you want more information on my cakes, just ask.

3D cornucopia cake for a Thanksgiving party (silver white cake, butter-less butter cream icing, fondant veggies).


Hobbit house with a little kiwi on the left for a New Zealander's going away party (chocolate cake, butterless butter cream, fondant).


 Classy little birthday cake with stylized fondant flowers on the top.


 A "gravity-defying" cereal  cake I made for fun. I got the inspiration from a picture of one of "milk" pouring onto a cake slice, but since I don't pour my soy milk onto cake, I did it this way. The base cake was a white cake and the cereal bowl was chocolate cake.


A cake I made for a Valentine's Day party.


This is a cake for the birthday party for a little boy and a little girl, both interested in dinosaurs, with one interested in astronauts, and the other in princesses. I found a way to combine all three of their passions. Even the spaceship could be completely eaten!


 Another simple birthday cake with a 3D fondant bow in the upper left corner.


These are some deserts I made for a Thanksgiving potluck. The teacups are made of chocolate with a sprinkles trimming, filled with home-made coconut whipped cream, and raspberries.




This was a fun cake to create. It was my final exam cake.


These Christmas baubles were for a cookie exchange with some vegan friends.


The camper and tools were fun to make and challenging at the same time. The words on the cake board say, " Carbondale or Bust!"






Ryan wanted my Boston Cream Pie for his graduation party. It is plain and simple looking, but oh so good.


I made this for a Halloween party. The cake is chocolate and gluten free. I have made it a few times, but it is always fun to make.


 This is a wedding cake I made in September. The cool couple had a beach wedding and therefore, a beach themed wedding cake. The shells were theirs and were special to them. The flowers on top were done by one of the couple's moms.


1 comment: